True Crime Documentary Series & Film rarbg Documentary Series CRIME & INVESTIGATION currently airing shows all tv shows All Currently Running Shows TV Reality Shows 551 TV Reality TV (2020)
The episode was rated #1 Worst episode of American Greed from 0 votes.
A disgraced dentist carves out a gruesome new business. From a secret room in a Brooklyn funeral home he runs a multi-million dollar business... cutting up corpses and stripping the bodies for parts. Michael Mastromarino is a modern day body snatcher!
The episode was rated #2 Worst episode of American Greed from 2 votes.
This American Greed episode exposes one of the biggest scams of the 21st century.
The episode was rated #3 Worst episode of American Greed from 2 votes.
The Mustang Ranch. It's the famous brothel where sex is always for sale. Joe Conforte is the pioneering pimp who makes millions peddling sex at the Nevada Ranch. He’s creates a brothel empire and defies the law. But his thirst for power and influence ultimately bring him down.
The episode was rated #4 Worst episode of American Greed from 2 votes.
(1) A sting operation brings down a Denver businessman (2) A charismatic con man uses the promise of huge returns to put $30 million in his own pocket.
The episode was rated #5 Worst episode of American Greed from 17 votes.
Financier Martin Frankel, a con-man who vanished with $200 million dollars! A story of money laundering, prostitution, bizarre sex and drug abuse.
The episode was rated #6 Worst episode of American Greed from 10 votes.
(1) A small-town comptroller steals $53 million to fund a horse-breeding empire. (2) A crooked real estate developer lures victims to his phony residential oasis.
The episode was rated #7 Worst episode of American Greed from 14 votes.
He’s dubbed Long Island, New York’s “Mini-Madoff.” Nicholas Cosmo promised huge returns on booming real estate opportunities. He brought white-collar crime to blue-collar Americans and scammed thousands of trusting investors.
The episode was rated #8 Worst episode of American Greed from 12 votes.
(1) Larry Salander is one of the biggest names in New York’s art world. But collectors see red when he swipes more than $100 million from their pockets. (2) Stefan Wilson says his investment fund is a sure-fire winner. Investors even mortgage their homes to join his fund. But business with Wilson comes at a very high price.
The episode was rated #9 Worst episode of American Greed from 14 votes.
(1) Two brothers ripped off millions from homeowners in a remodeling scheme. (2) A serial scam artist tricks Florida retirees into fake New York real estate investments.
The episode was rated #10 Worst episode of American Greed from 18 votes.
(1) A dark night. A clever plan. $300 million in art is stolen from a Boston museum. Paintings by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Manuet disappear into the night! (2) He's a man of faith and his name is Abraham Kennard. But this pastor preys on his flock. Trusting Christians from small, struggling churches who are hoping to better their communities hand over their savings to this pastor. But instead, as many as 1600 churches nationwide are swindled out of $10 million.
The episode was rated #1 Worst episode of American Greed from 4 votes.
(1) Bernard Ebbers, CEO of WorldCom, rises from rags to riches. But the "telecom cowboy" becomes the poster child for everything that went wrong on Wall Street in the 1990s. WorldCom's eventual downfall shakes the financial community and the lives of thousands of investors. - American Greed investigates one of the most notorious cases of corporate fraud in US history. (2) It reads like a Hollywood script: Joseph Medawar is a hotshot television producer. He creates a new action packed adventure series based on real-life national security cases. Investors fund the project. But there's no show.... only a scam to rob investors out of millions of dollars!
The episode was rated #2 Worst episode of American Greed from 4 votes.
Dennis Kozlowski, once described as "The Most Aggressive CEO in America," now sits behind bars. A poster boy of excess, the former CEO of Tyco stole millions from his company, using the money for a lavish party, a gilded shower curtain and expensive art. American Greed goes behind prison walls for a rare glimpse into Kozlowski's personal life and one of the biggest cases of white collar theft in U.S. history
The episode was rated #3 Worst episode of American Greed from 4 votes.
An attractive, sinfully dishonest Tampa mortgage broker meets a single mom looking for love. Together they team up and make millions in the real estate market. In a tell-all exclusive interview, Matt Cox and Rebecca Hauck explain how lust and greed are a hot combination for fraud.
The episode was rated #4 Worst episode of American Greed from 4 votes.
Carlos Perez-Olivo is a successful lawyer with a silver tongue and solid gold taste. But when he’s disbarred for fleecing desperate clients, he finds another way to make money…and proves how greed really is a deadly sin. American Greed profiles the story of murder for money.
The episode was rated #5 Worst episode of American Greed from 20 votes.
Perry Griggs ran an investment fraud claiming to sell coffee futures, when all he did was keep investor money. He was convicted of securities fraud and sentenced to eight years in federal prison. While in prison, he started yet another scam.
The episode was rated #6 Worst episode of American Greed from 16 votes.
An outlandish con artist poses as a Saudi royal to cheat investors out of millions by promising them access to Arabian oil stock; from his penthouse on Fisher Island, phony sultan Khalid Bin Al-Saud lures victims with dreams of untold riches.
The episode was rated #7 Worst episode of American Greed from 19 votes.
A former champion basketball player’s schemes land him in prison and his mother kicked out of her home.
The episode was rated #8 Worst episode of American Greed from 22 votes.
(1) The Sandhogs Local 147, a New York City construction union, whose workers build tunnels and underground passageways, entrusts Melissa King for overseeing union benefits to ensure their retirements. Instead, King uses the workers funds to cut herself checks to the tune of $42 million. (2) Carl Estep is a smooth-talking ladies-man who looks for love and money, all to fund his phony gold scheme. The Montana conman spins tales of riches saying that he has hundreds of 55 gallon drums filled with 'gold concentrate' and all he needs is cash to pay for refining the gold ore to make millions. But the only thing in those drums is dirt.
The episode was rated #9 Worst episode of American Greed from 12 votes.
(1) A museum quality art collection worth more than $4 million dollars is stolen! Two men, who in a twist of fate, end up working at Fine Arts Express, together hatch a plan to steal the art… museum quality pieces by Picasso, Matisse, and Rothko. (2) It sounds like a nightmare - long needles repeatedly jabbed to a patient’s back. But for Dr. Jorge Martinez, it's routine business. Expensive, painful and unnecessary shots are all part of a multi-million dollar billing scheme.
The episode was rated #10 Worst episode of American Greed from 26 votes.
Last updated: mar 27, 2021
Like I mentioned before, during these times, you have to be able to relax and is there a better way than sitting back and binging on a really good series? I don’t think so! We’ve already covered some series that are available on Netflix, but what about other services? Well, now we’re going to see what Hulu has to offer.
As much shame and guilt as I feel while watching these reality series, I can never get enough of them. It’s never fun having your own drama, but when it’s blown out of proportion and has nothing to do with you, suddenly it’s something a lot of people want to watch. We’re always looking forward to the next episode and simply can’t wait to see more of it.
I am Sophie and this is my website.
A little about me 👋 I am a marketing student in Paris. I love spending afternoons with friends in a cafe or a park.
But more than anything else, I love watching (.. binging…) series on my computer on rainy Sundays or any sunny day for that matter 🙈
I must have watched hundreds of shows by now, from romance to science-fiction series. Often I like to go back to a show I enjoyed. But I don’t feel like watching it all over again…
I created this website so myself and others could find the best episodes of our favourite shows. As of today, I have about 1,000 shows on the website with votes and rating coming from fans.
Hopefully, you can join me from your sofa and enjoy some nice TV!
- Sophie ☕️🍰